Macular degeneration is a disease of the eyes that should not be underestimated and can lead to blindness in the worst case. There are many reasons for this, ranging from chronic inflammation and antioxidant deficiency to disturbances in blood circulation, waste products and poor nutrition. If one considers the causes of macular degeneration, the possibilities of protecting vision are already obvious. Even if the causes seem to stand on their own, a spiral of consequences begins, which are linked hand in hand.
Wrong diet affects your vision
Not only do kidneys and liver lose their energy over time, but also the malnutrition can promote macular degeneration. This is particularly noticeable in a lack of vitamins and minerals. However, unhealthy nutrition brings another pillar of this disease into play – slag formation. If little or no attention is paid to nutrition, this can reach a level over the years at which physical ailments can no longer be ignored.
Slags can damage your organism
Slags, in turn, can lead to circulatory disturbances. This in turn means that the supply of nutrients is limited and that metabolic products can no longer be sufficiently transported away. Due to the lack of removal, slag accumulates and the vicious circle starts all over again. If chronic stress becomes apparent, the axis is complete. Chronic inflammations now occur more and more frequently and take up negative influence on the eye and the rest of the organism. Increased insulin levels in particular can have a negative effect on macular degeneration.
What measures can be taken to counteract macular degeneration?
Conventional medicine has still reached its limits with the treatment of macular degeneration. There are numerous methods and operations, but the results are only moderate and do not have the desired effect. Macular degeneration should therefore be reverted back to holistic medicine. Back to the roots quasi – numerous situations that everyone can change for themselves to counteract the loss of vision.
The 5 causes of macular degeneration result in the different measures that each of us can carry out.
Remember these protective measures
- Ensure that slag materials are sufficiently removed. Living without alcohol, nicotine and high-fat foods every now and then – this has never harmed anyone and can work wonders when macular degeneration begins.
- Improve blood circulation in the eye, which can be achieved mainly by the intake of sufficient omega-3 fatty acids.
- Anti-inflammatory measures can also be supported with the help of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- With the help of a balanced diet, sufficient antioxidants can be supplied, which in turn shows good results against oxidative stress.
- A balanced diet provides the body with mineral substances and vitamins in sufficient quantities.
- Nicotine, too much sugar and sweeteners should be largely avoided. Energy-saving lamps should also be avoided.
- The measures complement each other to a large extent, and go hand in hand. The more of these measures are implemented, the better results can be achieved even when macular degeneration begins.